Yea its almost time for me to start my build thank God ! Now ive had a 42 inch tv for like a year now just sitting in the box now that its almost time to install it any body got any suggestions ? Its going to be facing toward the windshield =) its a lcd screen so the 18s shouldnt mess it up to much right ? the subs are going to be facing up port back.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I thinkit would be risk to have that in there just standing but how are you going to mount it

Glassed in and its going to be at an angle

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

oh man thats gonna be fucking sweet are getting a sate light for your truck also or just dvd

Ps3 =)

i wouldnt do this if it was a daily driver.

Naw im going to buy a civic as my daily =)

Nice where will it be glassed into like the rear hatch or what

Im taking my back seats out and its going to go where they used to be at glassed in facing the windshield =)