Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

This just sucks! I can't believe this crap. Sorry to hear about this guys!

I like the way this guy thinks! A tank that looks like a tire would be sweet! Just pray to god if you are drivable, you never get rear ended!

That's true, but I believe the Hummer is sitting back on off road tires, it should sit pretty tall. It would take a semi or lifted truck to put the hurt on it.

You know it surprises me that auto manufacturer's haven't considered collapsible membrane-type liners or fuel tanks that incorporate some kind of collapsible liner. The vapor would be non existent, and it would be able to fit places other tanks could not.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

This just sucks! I can't believe this crap. Sorry to hear about this guys!

I like the way this guy thinks! A tank that looks like a tire would be sweet! Just pray to god if you are drivable, you never get rear ended!

That's true, but I believe the Hummer is sitting back on off road tires, it should sit pretty tall. It would take a semi or lifted truck to put the hurt on it.

You know it surprises me that auto manufacturer's haven't considered collapsible membrane-type liners or fuel tanks that incorporate some kind of collapsible liner. The vapor would be non existent, and it would be able to fit places other tanks could not.

what if something hit it from the front and knocked it into a building.. or telephone pole. or sent it spinning . Whos to say a semi or bus couldnt cause an accident. I know its unlikely but for me personally it would make me feel uncomfortable

Fuel cell in spare tire rack of the back hatch ;)

^^^^Fun project and perfectly hidden. It could easily be painted the color of the vehicle, I've seen plenty of H2s with those nice wheel covers in the back.

P.S. You're welcome

This sounds extreme dangerous if someone ever had an accident with him

How is it more dangerous to have a fuel cell outside versus under the vehicle like normal cars? Metal twists under a car and could always potentially puncture or damage a fuel tank.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived