Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

I calculated about 44 from the video on the doors only I imagine the dash will be covered in speakers like the previous builds and still missing tweeters. So lets say about 100 speakers? that's about 500 watts per speaker. And he is using beyma which are similar to pro audio. I might be wrong but don't pro audio speakers get loud on just a bit of power? I was just hoping for a little more power on the subs.

I wouldn't sit in it without some kind of ear protection,maybe even double or triple protection. lol This thing is going to be effin crazy when it's done so everybody better turn their volume down before they watch the videos;; lol

Thought there was like 150 speakers in this thing...50k watts sounds crazy but you think about the amount of speaakers in this thing and its realistic for sure.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

32 8" Beyma's- 500rms each (was supposed to be 48...)

24 12" Beyma's- 1400rms each

40 tweeters- 75rms each

various horns

12 15's- 4,000-6,000 each

Guest DC Power Kyle

I have to ask.. how many transpo blue boxes are you going to have in there for the 12 alternators?

Kyle from my understanding there not using the transpo, there all internally regulated at 15.8. Which is kinda odd for d1400s have have a max charge at 16.8

Sorry, going to call bullshit. those "Brown" Plugs on the alternators are Terminal Blocks for External Regulators unless he is doing some weird shit. For the hassle Dom is doing, you should've just had the truck towed to our shop.

I have to ask.. how many transpo blue boxes are you going to have in there for the 12 alternators?

Kyle from my understanding there not using the transpo, there all internally regulated at 15.8. Which is kinda odd for d1400s have have a max charge at 16.8

Sorry, going to call bullshit. those "Brown" Plugs on the alternators are Terminal Blocks for External Regulators unless he is doing some weird shit. For the hassle Dom is doing, you should've just had the truck towed to our shop.

He is doing some weird shit, they are hard set at 15.8- hot. I wanted a different voltage and he said tough shit unless trippi wanted to pay for him to take them all off and change that. (even tho he never asked/talked to me about the charging voltage) Then again we are talking about the guy who said your an idiot to run anything besides 12v

And correct, they have a charge voltage of 16.4-16.8. So in other words they will never be fully charged in-between battles/demo's. He expects the hummer battery bank to be fully topped off with battery chargers.

From my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong kyle) but if the batteries aren't completely topped off would they still be drawing amperage from the alts trying to get a full charge- in other words whether you are playing the system or not the alts will always be under a full load.

And correct, they have a charge voltage of 16.4-16.8. So in other words they will never be fully charged in-between battles/demo's. He expects the hummer battery bank to be fully topped off with battery chargers.

From my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong kyle) but if the batteries aren't completely topped off would they still be drawing amperage from the alts trying to get a full charge- in other words whether you are playing the system or not the alts will always be under a full load.

Or, your batteries will get wreked from being half discharged all the time. :shrug:

Or, your batteries will get wreked from being half discharged all the time. :shrug:

but but but, That's what the battery chargers are for ;) ;) ;) LMAO

yeah, since I'm not allowed to touch any of his stuff or it "voids" his warranty. I hope his warranty covers any damaged batteries that may arise from that.

Guest DC Power Kyle

Technically blue transpo box wise there should be two alternators to a regulator but I personally would do one per. It's easy to do 12 alternators or whatever the hell he has and then don't give them all the field current they need to actually do the output they can. I feel he did this just for show but I hope I'm wrong... Trippi is a great guy I just wish he would've given me a chance to work with him with less headache.

Archived