Processor/ eq suggestions

Lookin for some suggestions. I'm thinkin of adding an eq. Reason being I bought the appradio2 because I really like the idea of it and it's actually a really good unit for me. All I use is iPod and pandora, it has nav and YouTube. There's others but that's what I use. I have the Bose system in my truck and the Appradio only has 2 sets of RCA outs, 1 for the sub amp and the other set needed to be split to run the factory Bose amps. I had to use y splitters. I was hoping having the new headunit would make the Bose speakers a little louder over the stock headunit but it's about the same maybe a little less because I had to split the rcas. Would it make it better to get a processor or eq that takes say one RCA in and can put out 3-4 at higher voltage. The Preouts on the Appradio are 2v then split in half. Would this solve the problem andif so any suggestions on which one I should get. I'd like to keep it under 200$ if possible

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

From what I've read about the Bose system I think that by splitting the RCA out to each set of stock rca inputs is sending a weak signal to the Bose stock amps which is making the speakers quieter. I can't be 100% sure but I think it actually went a little louder with the stock headunit

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Any advice on this ?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Well if your stock unit was giving the amp a higher voltage preout than the unit u just bought and installed then the gain will be off on the amp and will most likely be quieter

My opinion is that you don't need a new eq or processor as much as you need a new 4 channel and speakers... I mean "no highs, no lows, must be Bose"

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

what was the stock radios rca voltage output? all you need to do is have your amplifiers gain matched to your source units output level, it shouldnt affect loudness, unless the bose amp is not adjustable.

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

I don't think the stock Bose amps have a gain. It isn't due to that of course it has to do with the RCA signal. My pioneer app radio has 2 RCA outs and my Bose system needs both. I have one set going to my rcas that I will hook up my sub amp to. The other one is split with y splitters and goes to the other 2 sets. When you take an output signal and split it in 2 it's naturally going to cut the signal down. I do not think the Bose amplification system is adjustable I don't even know where they are located.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I could very well be wrong but from what I've been reading about Bose systems is that they are designed for how they come from the factory. I don't think they are adjustable. There weren't RCA outs on the stock unit it's all wired the new wiring harness I think is a PAC harness and it has 2 sets of rcas. The rcas then convert back to speaker wire and go into the harness clip. So there were no rcas before but to make it work with an aftermarket head unit the wiring harness uses 2 sets of rcas. That's the only. Change so that's why I'm guessing it's now quieter because I have 2 sets split off one RCA out and the preouts of this unit are only 2 volt to begin with

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

I just don't know exactly how a processor or eq function and if it would help this situation

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

If someone could recommend one I'd like it to be as small as possible too so I can hopefully mount it under my center console

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

It seems like you r trying to spend more money than you need to to solve a symptom when just buying a new 4 channel amp will solve the problem entirely

Just my .02 but if you want a processor I would look into a RF 3sixty.2

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before