Processor/ eq suggestions

It seems like you r trying to spend more money than you need to to solve a symptom when just buying a new 4 channel amp will solve the problem entirely

Just my .02 but if you want a processor I would look into a RF 3sixty.2

Because the Bose speakers aren't just running off a 4 channel amp. I have no idea how they are powered. Like I said there are no actual rcas that go from headunit to an amp, the rcas are part of the wiring harness. I don't even know where the "factory amp or amps" are I was just thinking that rather then buying a 4 channel looking for a place to put it and run new wires to all the speakers, I could just get a little processor that I can take one RCA out from the headunit and go into the processor and then have 2-3-4 outs from the processor that each give out 2-4 volt signal. Rather than a 2 volt signal split. Since that's all I'm really trying to achieve I don't need to spend a ton of money on a crazy eq. I don't care how many options it has or adjustments. I just want a stronger RCA signal. And I don't want to blow the Bose speakers by trying to give them more power than they can handle

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

MS-8 or Alpine's new processor that is replacing the 701.

Both pieces are made to intergrate into factory systems giving the full control of eq and processing plus with line levels out for front rear center and sub. also has a small pre-amplifed 4x15 watt I believe built into one.

I've heard an Acura that intergrated a processor into its stock system and you would think it was stock but, listening from one to a stock it is day and night...Let me see if Ic an find the link.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/build-logs-project-install-gallery/76826-stock-looking-low-powered-simple-sq-setup-2007-acura-tl-s.html

Would somethin like this solve my issue seems cheap and easy one RCA in and 2 out would the 2 out put out somewhat of an amplified signal?http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_15363_JL-Audio-CL-RLC.htm

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Any opinions on that jl module? Should that be a better way to split rcas and put out stronger signals?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

first off bose does some different things with there designs , i would expect to find 1ohm drivers or 2 ohm drivers or possibly 6 ohm 8 ohm 12 ohm ? so powering them with an aftermarket amp may be a learning experience to get it right , no you most likely will not find a gain setting on the bose amp . i would try a sound processor or line driver if you wish to keep the bose equipment ,but personally after owning 8 different models of bose speakers over the years for my house stereo , i wouldn't feel bad about loosing the bose gear to replace it with something better

Yeah I know there's wouldn't be a gain on the Bose factory amps. That's why I was looking into a processor. I didn't want the headache of replacing amps either. I just got my jl line driver today so I'll pop it in this weekend and see how it sounds, thing was only 50 bucks so this is what I'll try first.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3