Sonic Electronix

In my 2002 Maxima, I'm running a p400-4 and a p1000. Everything has been going good untl recently when BOTH amps starting shutting off out of no where at the SAME time. When I pop the head unit out and back in again, they will BOTH turn ON at the SAME time again. Then shut off again while driving. This is getting annoying, there really isn't a specific amount of time it gets shut off in.. What could be wrong? This is really annoying

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

check your grounds and remotes since they are both turning off at the same time i think you could rule out thermal issues or low impedance.

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

Are they running power wires from a distribution block ? Are they connected anyway? Try disconnecting the remote wires on both amps and on each amp take a wire and jump it from the remote to power. If they stay on then its the connections. Oh when you do this disconnect the speaker wires and rcas. Then slowly connect the speaker wires and rcas till the amps turn back off then thats your issue. If the amps DONT stay on then the amp may have an issue. My amp wouldnt stay on so i needed to have db-r repaired

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Or try on amp off the headunit, could be possible not enough voltage through the amp turn - on from radio

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Are they running power wires from a distribution block ? Are they connected anyway? Try disconnecting the remote wires on both amps and on each amp take a wire and jump it from the remote to power. If they stay on then its the connections. Oh when you do this disconnect the speaker wires and rcas. Then slowly connect the speaker wires and rcas till the amps turn back off then thats your issue. If the amps DONT stay on then the amp may have an issue. My amp wouldnt stay on so i needed to have db-r repaired

Yeah they're both connected to a distribution block. I'll try that with the remote wires..

While driving, when the amps shut off, I would pop the head unit back in and the amps would SOMETIMES turn back on. When I hit a bump or accelerated a little harder, the amps would turn OFF again. They didn't always turn back ON. But where is the issue? Hmm...

Edited by Tseng2394