Sonic Electronix

While driving, when the amps shut off, I would pop the head unit back in and the amps would SOMETIMES turn back on. When I hit a bump or accelerated a little harder, the amps would turn OFF again. They didn't always turn back ON. But where is the issue? Hmm...

This make me think it's a bad ground or power connection somewhere.

While driving, when the amps shut off, I would pop the head unit back in and the amps would SOMETIMES turn back on. When I hit a bump or accelerated a little harder, the amps would turn OFF again. They didn't always turn back ON. But where is the issue? Hmm...

it could be that or a lot of other problems what is happing is both amps are going into protect at the same time when he turns the h/u off it would reset the protection then turn on the deck amps are back on

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

it could be that or a lot of other problems what is happing is both amps are going into protect at the same time when he turns the h/u off it would reset the protection then turn on the deck amps are back on

Are they going into protect though? The LED indication of protect mode isn't on. It just goes off. When rolling and pushing the h/u back on they come back on SOME of the time.

Edited by Tseng2394

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener