Power Acoustik Head Units

Brand new member to the forum here....... Been browsing for over a month, and I'm admiring some of the time and effort you guys put into your stuff. Truly amazing. An inspiration to get into building sound systems the right way. I'm working my way up to it still, got a standard cab truck with a 10'' L5 in it, hoping to step it up to 2 12s pretty quick here. Eclipse door speakers, a crunch amp to power the sub and a diamond audio amp to power the speakers, 4 gauge wiring, every single wire soldered, every connector soldered. Its been a budget project up to this point.....So far I have a little over $400 into it.

Had this pic of the truck laying around:

l_a3f0fd3e1dafe4a0843957818e0a50c5.jpg

The inside:

dsc00374rs5.jpg

Here's the deck I'm interested in....

5800.jpg

Thanks.....

Thanks man, I was kinda leaning towards this because of a few guys talking about PA amps being pretty cheap, but still having good power for the money.

id reccomend just saving up a little more and going for a good name brand product. you'll be alot happier, it'll last longer and it will perform better.

610EUROs

Theres a guy on roe that got that one and had to have it replaced in a week. He got the 7 inch flip out after and said he loved it, i honestly havent been there for about 3-4 months and dont remember his screen name.

If your looking for something on the cheaper side Pioneer has the avh-5700dvd which is pretty nice

Panasonic and Kenwood both sell sell a flip out for around 500 as well

personally i dont like power acoustik. their products are cheaply made.

if u dont like then you will love the pics ill put up on the site 2moz, bought this PA 12" 3500w sub for around $150AUD, took my 2 12's out hooked it up to my amp etc, it was the worst sub i have ever heard, my dads old jl audio 8" sub tube went better, so while the sub was crankin jeezy i was stabbin it with my drill, kicking it, and what not, still worked after the sub cone split on half only just stopped workin wen the wire snapped inside the sub :P . i took a vid but 4got to save it, lol. so i got some pics of it all mangled up :P

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

• 2 weeks later...

Archived