Sundown Audio

I Need A Repair guy...

Yes. AP15001D can't I steal them from another and replace?

If it is the same amp sure, otherwise no. Unless you want to blow something else up. The fact that you didn't even know what they are tells me you have no electrical background and I would suggest you send it in to be repaired instead of possibly smoking it again.

Lmfao.. I know Alot about electrical repair. I've just been wonderg why the audiopipie schematic calls it a power inductor.. the schematic I have is straight from the factory

in China. So it might just be the translation. Idk. But thanks for the input guys. This is not my first repair.. lol

Oh ok, just making sure since the way you worded it just sounded like you were completely new to this. I'm kind of on the fence now though. We all know how chinese translations can go lol. But when I was in college we built a class D amp from scratch including wrapping our own iron core inductors and wiring the transformer up. If it's a direct swap from one ap1500 to another then do it since they aren't worth the cost of having them repaired but a little bit of your free time might get you a working amp. Just be careful not to burn the PCB and use adequate thermal paste when remounting the FETs.

Good luck.

Edited by Lbox88