Wcf Raffle

Sonic FX

well our first raffle will be over this comming weekend.. and we have only sold 15 tickets.. I am sure after this raffle is complete and people start trusting me we will have many more tickets sold

later

Doug

is it $1.25 per raffle ticket?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Shop owners excluded?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

shop owners are welcometo participate if they like.. but you can buy tickets from Ray or Rusty for $1.00 instead of using paypal.. plus I prefer you going to a shop ... also I will be making like little signs for their shops tomorrow and try and mail them tomorrow also

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Thanks Rusty.. $20 also it will be your choice of LVL3 DC audio Sub for our next raffle 10" 12" or 15"

later

Doug

I bought 22 tickets, does that give me the same option on the next raffle also?

Hopefully I'll win this Havoc. I currently have two 12" mb quart junk and couldn't afford a Havoc in my dreams if I wanted to buy one new.

150_tits.gif

what the hell is going on? The raffle date was for today and sometime after I bought my tickets you changed the raffle date.

I'd like an explanation because I won that sub today and somehow the date magically changed. Read the 1st reply in this thread and you'll see the original date of the raffle.

today is a national holiday.. the last closing day for the quotes was Friday that is the reason that I had to change it to tomorrows quote.. take a look at teh closing date on Wallstreet.com it is 1-18-07

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Well shit, sorry about that Doug. I don't even know what holiday it is and I also don't follow the stock market so I had no clue.

Important info such as raffle date changes should probably be edited into the original post along with an explanation next time to avoid this type of confusion. Just a tip.

I wasn't trying to be a dick. :)

150_tits.gif

See you won anyways, and you were all up in an uproar.

Untwist your panties.. lol..

Congrats on your new woofer.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived