Project "Yoda" 95 toyota corolla

you can fit 2 12's in the trunk no problem. i wouldn't make the box wider than like 36" though cause you might run into problems fitting it through the trunk opening.

does your car have the notorious exhaust manifold crack? mine does. makes it sound so ricey and i hate it. fucking like 5" crack right on the top of the manifold. only way to fix it is to get a new manifold off of ebay or something for like $100

i don t know but u can get a chinese header for ike 50 bucks i think at least i can

yeah the chinese ones on ebay. i forget how much they are, $50-60 sounds more accurate.

you can usually see the crack through the exhaust manifold's heat shield, at least for mine. if you open the hood while the car is on, you'll hear a really obvious exhaust leak, if its cracked there.

build looks good so far, i saw that you sanded down the paint on your ground point :P

well thxs but its all over now.....the input shaft seel was the one that was leaking more, alot more, and after spinning the tires a bit it all turned black, which means that there is alot of wear and or damage in there, also explains 2 shredded seels, i m guessing that some things happened and there are metal shavings iin there tearing them up..... got a sign on it forsale at 500 bucks if it doesnt get any interest its off to pick n pull friday morning......its sucks majorly but i l get over it and get onto something else i guess.....just more motivation to make more money to get sometng nicer.....maybee get a hatchback civic, 3/4 ton, or 1 ton truck.....i m getting over it though just sucks...anyway busy day tommrow gotta go by city hall, mow 2 yards, pull all of my audio stuff out of that car, and just round a lil bit of stuff up to get it over with and gone.

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Archived