Krayzie Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 Bump, no one knows where I can learn more about sound waves and how they work for me to be able to work with this? Quote
412 CVX Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 Do you truly want to learn about sound waves or are you just trying to eliminate port noise? Quote Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Rich65 Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 I have heard polyester fill slows down sound waves in a box. Maybe stuff a little in and see how it works. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.