tweeter upgrades

lol well here are my speakers that are up front

http://www.sonicelec...-TS-A4674R.html

Wait, you have some 20 watt "x9's" with 2 tweeters and you want to add more tweeters. Save your money and just buy a good component set. If you like high's get infinfity reference line. i own them and i have to attenuate the hell out of those things to knock the edge off.

yeah also look into better speakers them self that can take more power. then throw the right 4 channel amp on them.

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

no those 4x6 are up front and i have sony 6x9s in the back. i bought the pioneer speakers cuz they where on the cheaper side.

Sorry, i just saw pioneer and 20 watts. 4x6 component sets exist. and also an amp too also. You add tweeters without adding an amp i would just run the rear channel on the head unit to the front speakers and the front channel to the tweets. If you want to go cheap.

yeah when ever a car has 6x9s they are all you hear because the sound hits the rear window the goes to you.

but i would say to get a amp for the 6x9s and 4x6s then get 4 small tweeters to run off of the headunit.

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

i never knew that hahaha

is it hard to run a 4 channel amp? also something i never did before

Power wire, ground wire, remote turn on wire, and RCAs Make sure the power wire is fused with a foot or so of the battery in the car. If you want a properly sounding setup, an amp of some sort will be required. It doesn't HAVE to be a 4 channel, but to have fade(front/rear) control with separate gain adjustments, would be the best way to go. What is the headunit that you're using? Do you have an aftermarket HU?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.