no not that its used up and shit lol itas still in the box, he powered it one time and he took it back out said it to much power for him lol still has the plastic original box remote knob etc.

o ok hahaha. its up to you bro, i feel like the hifonics is a better amp. i would post a thread up and ask ppl what you should get. i no a guy who had

the 1200 and it didnt sound very good lol

im just trying to save you money and help you out bro.

what kind of box you got those sundown's in

that box is temp, im getting 2 more subs gonna have a kerf box built or a 4th order bandpass tuned low around 31hz so i will need the extra head room for now so i wont have to upgrade again but i just looked at the hifonics and it only 1 ohm stable didnt mention my subs are dal 2 ohm not 4 i used to have all dual 4 ohms but wanted d2's now idky lol

that massive audio is over rated and mtx amps do rated but there over priced, hered good things on the lanzar but id go with the hifonics brz1700 or 2100d

massive audio amps are cea compliant they have to do rated.. maybe your going from somebody who had them in a shitty install or something

but i had a massive p1500 again cea complaint and did rated power n then some

telling him to get hifonics over massive...hmmm

id use audiopipe over hifonics anyday

Thank you, I've heard about hifonics but they don't compare to brands like massive or mtx or even the optidrive series amps from lanzar but I also I'm looking at a fosaget T4k

Thank you, I've heard about hifonics but they don't compare to brands like massive or mtx or even the optidrive series amps from lanzar but I also I'm looking at a fosaget T4k

in my book 90% of the hifonics and mb quart autotek crunch is total crap.. i stay away from anything maxxsonics..

now old hifonics ( zed made) were the shit same for zed made lanzars .. alll the new stuff is so cheap in quality

mtx are decent amps but wayyy overpriced

id pick a crescendo 2k over any of the amps mentioned

Archived