Just wondering if we have any Chivers roaming the SMD forums

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'd suggest a little google search of "theChive" - its probably the best site on the Internet (These forums are a close second haha)

Keep Calm and Chive On bass heads

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

For some basshead DAR see the Random Pics thread, and the 18+ forum too for some mind the gap

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Yeah I've seen some good pics on the random picture thread.

Gotta love FLBP, Cat Saturday (I still don't trust a cat), and A trip down memory lane

What are your favourite albums?

Bose Tweeters

I was wondering if this was ever going to be asked. I figured we'd run across someone wearing their KCCO in a picture or something before this was asked. Then again, around these parts, we're a huge dweeb if you rep anything online IRL, so I dont always put it boldly out there.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I would kill for a KCCO shirt. I need to get my hands on one before I head off to university. Definitely would be a great way to meet people easily

Bose Tweeters

I would kill for a KCCO shirt. I need to get my hands on one before I head off to university. Definitely would be a great way to meet people easily

No kidding. I'd like to get my hands on three. A green, a black, and one for my lady.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Well, can you blame them for constantly being sold out? I'd probably have gotten mine by now if my lady wasnt attempting to save up to have spending money for our NYC trip in June.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

It's sucks knowing that there's probably thousands of people who are waiting, just like us for the shirt aha

One day...

Bose Tweeters