Mechman Alternators

Eric is leaving Mechman!

Bakersfield this time around, somewhere new. Carmel was fun but way too expensive and not a lot of work available.

I hope you still stay on forums here even if its a new account, you are very knoeledgable and have helped alotbof memebers. Best of luck to you and what dreams you are pursuing.

I'm going to create my own SN once I get to CA, I'll still be willing to help everyone I can and might just need some help too with my next build.

:(

That should be the other way around!

:( is right... Eric was super helpful in getting me my custom alt pulley for my setup.

Nonetheless, good luck and I wish you the best! :drink40:

Thanks!

You will be missed. Your a great guy and you have always been helpful

Thanks!

The others here will be willing to help with any of your common or unusual needs. And if they can't figure it out I am still willing to help. I just need to get the truck loaded and out to CA before I can invest any real time on the forums.

Bakersfield?!?!

That's like next door to me. Well more like 30 miles away but close enough. Haha

And if you need help with your builds feel free to ask, a few of us Flex Issues guys either live in or pretty close to Bakersfield.

Pretty close! I'm going to be right off White Lane, pretty close to 99. My next build is going to be a small one for my DD, then I will move on to my Corvair. Still haven't figured out that one, but I guess I have nothing but time!

are we gonna see you around the local comps? in bakersfeild?

I'll be around for sure, just not competing. I don't have the funds or time to build a comp quality vehicle right now, and I can't lose the trunk in the DD.

But you will for sure see me around Bakersfield.

Bakersfield this time around, somewhere new. Carmel was fun but way too expensive and not a lot of work available.

I hope you still stay on forums here even if its a new account, you are very knoeledgable and have helped alotbof memebers. Best of luck to you and what dreams you are pursuing.

I'm going to create my own SN once I get to CA, I'll still be willing to help everyone I can and might just need some help too with my next build.

:(

That should be the other way around!

:( is right... Eric was super helpful in getting me my custom alt pulley for my setup.

Nonetheless, good luck and I wish you the best! :drink40:

Thanks!

You will be missed. Your a great guy and you have always been helpful

Thanks!

The others here will be willing to help with any of your common or unusual needs. And if they can't figure it out I am still willing to help. I just need to get the truck loaded and out to CA before I can invest any real time on the forums.

Bakersfield?!?!

That's like next door to me. Well more like 30 miles away but close enough. Haha

And if you need help with your builds feel free to ask, a few of us Flex Issues guys either live in or pretty close to Bakersfield.

Pretty close! I'm going to be right off White Lane, pretty close to 99. My next build is going to be a small one for my DD, then I will move on to my Corvair. Still haven't figured out that one, but I guess I have nothing but time!

are we gonna see you around the local comps? in bakersfeild?

I'll be around for sure, just not competing. I don't have the funds or time to build a comp quality vehicle right now, and I can't lose the trunk in the DD.

But you will for sure see me around Bakersfield.

Well if you need help with the move feel free to ask, I'm in Bakersfield pretty often.

and we'll be looking forward to seeing you at comps, even if it's just to spectate.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well if you need help with the move feel free to ask, I'm in Bakersfield pretty often.

and we'll be looking forward to seeing you at comps, even if it's just to spectate.

Thanks! Pretty sure I am all set up, downsized moving out here and downsized even more once I got here, so it's going to be a very easy move.