cheap ebay double din touch screen quick question. line driver suggestions?

hahaha i dont understand why they do that and photoshop images in them lol dont worry guys ill throw up a full review in a week or so :thumbsup:

input is still welcome though!

because they want dumbasses to think they're getting a good deal. its all marketing. really, really easy marketing.

are you wanting a double din specifically? Because for *right now*, you could get a really decent single din until you can afford a better double din like a Pioneer or something.

We are just trying to steer you in a better direction, because keep in mind, the headunit is cheap but you still have to get a line driver or whatever you're getting

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

hahaha i dont understand why they do that and photoshop images in them lol dont worry guys ill throw up a full review in a week or so :thumbsup:

because they want dumbasses to think they're getting a good deal. its all marketing. really, really easy marketing.

And even an "educated" consumer is gonna buy that turd, as the OP is going to. He even KNOWS it's hype and will be junk. But they are still getting his $130...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

And even an "educated" consumer is gonna buy that turd, as the OP is going to. He even KNOWS it's hype and will be junk. But they are still getting his $130...

sure are , im just gonna try it out. and put up a review, somebodys gotta let the people know! lmfao bash all you want this is just temporary

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

you never kno though a good line driver could turn this "junk" into something not even to fuss about.. maybe when it comes to longetivity but i only need it for a couple months.

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

It's your money dude, spend how you want. I can't imagine being happy with myself, after spending any amount of money, and having a product that didn't work after 2 months. I know you're laughing now, but I can't imagine it'll be funny when the motor for te screen stops working. Burn a second copy of that Enya CD you'll have in there, in preparation of NOT getting your original back.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Think of it like this though. The head unit is the source of the whole system. You use it to control pretty much everything. Not something to cheap out on if you plan on going big. I mean, you wouldn't spend a million dollars on a jet and hire Ed Clottin to fly it would you?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

you never kno though a good line driver could turn this "junk" into something not even to fuss about.. maybe when it comes to longetivity but i only need it for a couple months.

no, it'll just amplify the signal from "junk". it wont make it anything special really

Archived