alphasig293 Posted May 9, 2012 Report Posted May 9, 2012 Hey guys, I own a tire/mechanic shop and my dad is the EZ-GO dealer in our area. We sometimes need vinyl cut for us and were actually looking into just buying our own machine. Anyone have any suggestions on getting started? I found this website (http://www.uscutter.com/Copam-CP-Series-Vinyl-Cutter-Professional-model-w-2-year-Warranty-B-CPCCP)with with alot of different cutters but wanted some opinions from different people. If Meade could chime in I know he has one and might could tell me about how to get started. We probably want be cutting anything any taller than 30 inches but you never know. Quote 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.