You full time or just a volunteer? Been a volunteer for over 2 years now. Got my 1&2, Rescue tech, etc.

e/ Nice looking box for your first time!

volunteer and paid on call been a volly for almost 4 years now and i love it

thanks for bein out there helpin everyone out brother takes a select few of us to do what we do

• 1 month later...

grounds have been bolted up to the frame even pop tested them really quick and looks like they are solid to the frame pods are almost done 320337_10151185537727250_1514542787_n.jpg heres what they are looking like so far show be done middle of next week :lol: heres the frame grounds that i did yesterday firetruckwiring004-5.jpgfiretruckwiring008-3.jpgfiretruckwiring006-4.jpgfiretruckwiring007-4.jpg they have light coat of black spray paint on them to keep the weather and other things off the bolts

• 1 month later...

Just a tip... I don't know if you ever noticed but on the speaker wire, one side says cadence and blah blah while one side is blank. i used the same stuff in my build. Build looks awesome so far, I'd suggest trying maybe a tiny bit bigger bit for predrilling next time. My box had cracks in it but each build gets better. Keep up the good work

Just a tip... I don't know if you ever noticed but on the speaker wire, one side says cadence and blah blah while one side is blank. i used the same stuff in my build. Build looks awesome so far, I'd suggest trying maybe a tiny bit bigger bit for predrilling next time. My box had cracks in it but each build gets better. Keep up the good work

yeah hopefully when i do the rebuild i can get some better tools ive used 3 this whole build jig saw, circular saw, and a cordless drill thats it and plus this is my very first build ive ever done

thanks for the tips on the predrillin tho man ill get more updates soon

• 3 weeks later...

Archived