Wait a minute there's only one rule number one

Pretty sure Rule #1 was don't piss off N8. Pretty sure.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Rule #4....STFU unless you have something intelligent to add!

Dont be a fucking twat. you are on a car audio forum. I was agreeing with another member that you are not looking in the best place for legal advice, any numb nut on here could say they are a lawyer, or think they know what the fuck they are talking about and give you bad info and get you screwed even more. So on that note, good luck, hope whoever you listen to isnt full of shit. Dick.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Rule #5 welcome to SMD where members post dump on threads while no knowledge of topic

And really, how the fuck do you know? I myself was sued for copyright infringement a couple years ago, and beat the case. So no, I have no clue.

Edited by Bigsix

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Dont be a fucking twat. you are on a car audio forum. I was agreeing with another member that you are not looking in the best place for legal advice, any numb nut on here could say they are a lawyer, or think they know what the fuck they are talking about and give you bad info and get you screwed even more. So on that note, good luck, hope whoever you listen to isnt full of shit. Dick.

Little dick syndrome I take it.....Dick!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Rule #5 welcome to SMD where members post dump on threads while no knowledge of topic

And really, how the fuck do you know? I myself was sued for copyright infringement a couple years ago, and beat the case. So no, I have no clue.

So since you've been in a situation like the OP why not help instead of being a dick?

Damn SMD is changing slowly. Good thing the helpful members outnumber the asshole members.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i3w7b4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

any update on this?

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill