Nice weapon... Im sure that TINY ass revolver is a bitch to shoot in a 44 mag load

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

If you want a manageable magnum load for two legged critters that wear shoes and a mask try CorBon 165gr ammo. For dangerous 4 legged game 300+ gr bullets solid lead provide devastating penetration. Awesome light shoe out of a snubby like that too!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Here's my .44 backpacking combo. Not as light as yours but my crazy ass isn't running away from the bear I'd run toward him!!

g-05.jpg

g-02.jpg

Damn man those are sweet. On the bottom one are those weights on the barrel to keep it stable under recoil?

If you want a manageable magnum load for two legged critters that wear shoes and a mask try CorBon 165gr ammo. For dangerous 4 legged game 300+ gr bullets solid lead provide devastating penetration. Awesome light shoe out of a snubby like that too!

I definatly will get some light loads for target practice next time, after shooting about 6 heavy loads my hand is buzzing.

Ya, the weights in the underlug are removable if needed. Also I've looked into haveing some made out of tungsten too. It's ported as well so between the weights and that it tames 95% of all loads. It's a great hunting machine!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Ya, the weights in the underlug are removable if needed. Also I've looked into haveing some made out of tungsten too. It's ported as well so between the weights and that it tames 95% of all loads. It's a great hunting machine!

wow ported also, i bet that thing barely recoils at all, did your local gunsmith port it or did you ship it off?