Problem with my Alpine 9887!

Ok, so im a dumbass and hook up my batt up wrong with pos and neg switched ( installed an xs batt today and the pos and neg were opposite of my stock battery). this lead to a spark and now when i turn my car on, my headunit will not turn on! any ideas why? did i blow a fuze or did i fry my deck? -thanks

When you unhook your car battery with an Alpine, on mine at least, you have to hit power or standby for it to turn on.

Hopefully it'll be the same for you.

yes. i know this but ive held down the power button and nothing happened. ive messed with it for a while to and just nothing.

Also, I'd whip out the multimeter and see if you're getting power to constant and acc if the fuses are a no-go. You'd more than likely see a popped one in the relay though.

alright sounds good. ill try this.

Checked the fuzes in the hood. There all good. Is there a fuze behind the deck? Or an inline fuze or something. With a deck like this you would think there would be a protect or something instead of just frying it. Any aideas?