Crandis16 Posted June 30, 2012 Report Posted June 30, 2012 wow I like this. Do you do your own raised lettering or purchase the templates from another source? I make my own lettering........I have the TOOLS of the TRADE!!!!!.............lol...............Thanks lol, they look REALLY good and I'm jealous. They looked so good that I had to ask My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
mw02civic Posted June 30, 2012 Report Posted June 30, 2012 Boxes look awesome! My next box I'm wanting to do some kerfing.
pwdrblucivic Posted June 30, 2012 Author Report Posted June 30, 2012 Thanks guys........Yeah that kerfing is FUN FUN FUN!!!!!
Jared420 Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 Very nice work man. How do you do that lettering. I'm really liking that Chevy bowtie. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Scynte Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 Some more builds as of lately.... Firstly, love the word you put in, especially with the wording on the boxes... secondly how did you work out the tuning on the wedge port??
pwdrblucivic Posted July 15, 2012 Author Report Posted July 15, 2012 Very nice work man. How do you do that lettering. I'm really liking that Chevy bowtie. The recessed lettering is done with a plunge router...........the raised is doen with a scroll saw..........I love it!!!!!!!!
pwdrblucivic Posted July 15, 2012 Author Report Posted July 15, 2012 Some more builds as of lately.... Firstly, love the word you put in, especially with the wording on the boxes... secondly how did you work out the tuning on the wedge port?? the wedge port tuning is calculated on an average......Take the top depth and bottom depth and add them up and divide by TWO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.