Who Has The Screwed Version Of Slammin Cadillac Door's

Ok,

serkan1984 I'll do my best to explain it.

Launch Audacity.

Go to File--->Open.

This will take you to a window.

Find where you keep your music and select Slammin Cadillac Doors.

It will import the file.

Now with your mouse highlight the whole song.

Now go up to Effect----> Change Speed Pick a negative number no lower than 25% for best results.

I use -17.

To chop is a whole other bag of walnuts.(WTF Did I Just say there?)

It takes a few minutes to explain.

I'll try.

Highlight the part of the song you want to chop. Now highlight only half of what you first highlighted.

Now in the upper right hand corner there is a button that looks like two pieces of paper over each other, that is the copy button.

Click Copy.

Now press the left arrow key and next to the copy button there is a button that looks like a piece of paper over a clipboard, that is the past button.

Click that.

I will try to do a text Example of what just happened.

ThThis SenSentence Is ChoChopped.

Edited by Bigpimpin91

Guest Dylan Dude
Dylan I have FL 5 how do you import audio?

I have acapella's for rap songs and want to put them over my beats on the other forum.

Just put the audio file into one of the FL folders. Like the user folder, or a packs folder or something. And then when u open fl studio, you just use the browser on the right to find it and then u click and drag it over.

Or you can just open the folder up with your acapella's, and just click and drag the audio into the bottom of the playlist. You know how there's the patterns in the playlist but then the space below that, just drag it in there and it's real easy. That's the easier way.

Ok,

serkan1984 I'll do my best to explain it.

Launch Audacity.

Go to File--->Open.

This will take you to a window.

Find where you keep your music and select Slammin Cadillac Doors.

It will import the file.

Now with your mouse highlight the whole song.

Now go up to Effect----> Change Speed Pick a negative number no lower than 25% for best results.

I use -17.

To chop is a whole other bag of walnuts.(WTF Did I Just say there?)

It takes a few minutes to explain.

I'll try.

Highlight the part of the song you want to chop. Now highlight only half of what you first highlighted.

Now in the upper right hand corner there is a button that looks like two pieces of paper over each other, that is the copy button.

Click Copy.

Now press the left arrow key and next to the copy button there is a button that looks like a piece of paper over a clipboard, that is the past button.

Click that.

I will try to do a text Example of what just happened.

ThThis SenSentence Is ChoChopped.

yeeeaaah...i thought you had to record it cuz i highlighted it and i couldnt change the speed. but i think maybe cuz it was playing. and good directions on chopping it...i think ima try that on hypnotize. omg slowed by 17% is crazy nice

just tried to copy/paste a section...the copy worked, but the paste isnt? button isnt lighting up to click. am i just missin somethin?

After you highlight the section and copy. You did half of the section you wanted to chop right?

Press the left arrow key. This will put the cursor at the beginning of the highlighted section.

Now try pasting it.

Yes, the music has to be stopped before you can play with the button's.