I like compustar that's what I was trained on but I hate that there trying to make it so only people with dealer accounts can program the bypasses

sounds like preservation of a brand image if you ask me....i wouldnt want non authorized dealers messing with my stuff then it not working right and people having a bad impression on the company.

Die is the best in my opinion

Viper Clifford are the ones I install on a regular

And Avital some times

Remember u get what u pay for 150 compared to 400

Not always True. I've had Viper as well as other DEI alarms, Avital, Alpine, Compustar, and Autopage to name a few. I would take a CompuStar over all of them however the last time I had one it was quite pricey. Since trying Autopage I will not go back to any other brands (unless I got a really good deal on a CompuStar).

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

yeah i heard compustar's products being a bit pricey and a little outta my price range. if i had the dough, id look into it forsure. The main thing to me though is where is the best place to get it installed? i just don't want an amateur dealing with my car/alarm. ya feel me? obviously its different for each location though on where to go