Sundown Audio

Quick thoughts on this cheap 4 channel

basically i just need a 4 channel that can do 18ish rms per channel (to match my HU) of clean power, and has a HPF ( so i dont have - bass and + treble so speakers dont clip) for the price. anyone know if this amp at least will last a few? stock speakers so

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_25584_Crunch_P1-6004.aspx

i wouldnt do it

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

isn't crunch a maxxsonics brand? i personally love my Hifonics amp, so im sure the crunch amps aren't all that bad.. plus hell for the price i'd personally give it a shot.. if not your out 60$ lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

You get what you pay for typically Mikey... I'd recomend trying to save up at least a little more and maybe look at some other options, it'd be better for you in the long run, and allow you room to grow, but if you are dead set on it, it'll do what you need it too. If you dont have a lot of cash and want a good system, patience is a virtue.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

by using my HU it sends all freq to my speakers which sound like shit, so i have to boost treble and decrease bass on the EQ but then its extremely trebly, and no mids or low mids if that makes sense. and obv the lowsss my sub has. but with a cheap 4 channel, though i only sending the same power, they wont be getting the lows which is whats makng them sound terrible.....its a temp thing

isn't crunch a maxxsonics brand? i personally love my Hifonics amp, so im sure the crunch amps aren't all that bad.. plus hell for the price i'd personally give it a shot.. if not your out 60$ lol

yeah but practically everything maxxsonics now sucks

by using my HU it sends all freq to my speakers which sound like shit, so i have to boost treble and decrease bass on the EQ but then its extremely trebly, and no mids or low mids if that makes sense. and obv the lowsss my sub has. but with a cheap 4 channel, though i only sending the same power, they wont be getting the lows which is whats makng them sound terrible.....its a temp thing

lol what. just get a regular good 4 channel and use the HPF filter on it. most good headunits have a built in HPF filter for speakers wired to its internal amp, so you dont have to fuck with the eq.

power doesn't correlate to what notes the speaker will play. thats the filter's job