Can Someone Help Me Layout My Mids/highs?

how about i do this?,.... i run all 12 6.5s on my concept 100.4 since it is 2ohm stable, run 3 6.5s per ch and hope that impedence rise keeps the amp from burning up and get 150+rms at 2ohm out of the amp per ch and give the speakers the needed power

and then just get a nice small amp for the tweets thats 100 rms @ 2 ohm x 2 and go that route

i can always get 2 more sets of 6.5s and keep the 2ohm per ch going for safety ... unless i will be ok with the low ohm of 1.3 or something

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

how about i do this?,.... i run all 12 6.5s on my concept 100.4 since it is 2ohm stable, run 3 6.5s per ch and hope that impedence rise keeps the amp from burning up and get 150+rms at 2ohm out of the amp per ch and give the speakers the needed power

and then just get a nice small amp for the tweets thats 100 rms @ 2 ohm x 2 and go that route

i can always get 2 more sets of 6.5s and keep the 2ohm per ch going for safety ... unless i will be ok with the low ohm of 1.3 or something

get thisclick and run 6 mids 2 tweets per channel for a 2 ohm final load per channel. 53rms to each speaker. set a hpf at 60 hz for the 2 ways and the tweeters x-overs will take care of there frequencys.

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

sweet, sounds great and its finaly something quality i could resell down the road lol

anyone interrested in a concept 100.4 lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well being everything is already memphis pr why not get a http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2433

ive got the 150.2 and it plays my 4 6&1/2's great its 2ohm stable and has a variable xover

and if u want to run a diff amp for tweets witch tweets dont rly change ohm load u can get this for them http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2429

and for the tweeter xover question, the LP is for mids and HP is for tweets, its setup to use as a componet system, what would really be neat is to but an equilivent amount of tweets as u got coax and unwire the tweet from the mid n wire the mids up to the xovers on the tweets and the tweet on the coax to the tweet output on the tweet xover it would sound killer, but by wireing wire each tweet to each coax but unwire it from the hookup n wire just the mid to the tweets xover LP output, and the tweet to the regular tweet output or wire it inline with its on xover inline with teh input on the tweet xover, i was thinkin bout doin that but my wires dotn run down the middle of the vc, good luck with ur mids n highs man i bet that vans like a moble concert B)

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

but i would like to run all memphis but their amps you listed dont put out any power that i need, i would need 4 of them amps...thats 1000 vs 250 for the fosgate amp and i would only need one...

lol ill let stephen describe his run in the van B)

I was trying to concentrate on not dying :lol: i really dont even remember if i could hear the mids and highs. :blush:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well ive been searching and searching, and i havent been able to find a amp thats worth my money other than the one you mention stephen and the one in the forsale thread t8004... im so done with buying junk amps lol, so ill see if i can sell my concept amp for a few dollars to off set the price of the amp im going to get, if it wernt for me buying that pioneer 6900 tommrow i would just drop the 300 on the amp and be done , but the head units gonna run me 240...and i dont wanna be slap broke