dan i am thinking about running 2 18" fi sp4s, on either 2 aq2200s or some type of 2 3500s havent really gotten that far yet lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

got a little more done tonight, so i stripped my front doors and redid them i didnt like the way they looked. So i refiberglassed them and moved the tweeters to the upper door panels. Might look better and sound better then again it might not. we'll see tho, also loading pics up of the battery rack underneath the truck looks good imo... lemme know what yall think tho

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

100_0838.jpg

You cant even see it from behind especially with the bumper on i figured it would be seen a little bit but it aint good for me lol

100_0841.jpg

100_0848.jpg

I got alotta fiberglassing goin on lol looks ridiculous lol my shop is nothing but fiberglass and wood i needed a fiberglass roller tho but town is 20 min from my house so idecided to make one lol not the best but it works

100_0845.jpg

100_0844.jpg

100_0849-1.jpg

This is how it looks now that i cut the tweeter out from beside it and re glassed it looks better imo

100_0851.jpg

Moved it up top like i did the rears, i think it looks real good

100_0852.jpg

making a fiberglass shell for the kick panels i want to put my selenium supertweets. Yall think they will sound good there? i havent seen that many people put them there but in some other forums they say its the best place to put them cuz their so loud. idk tho

mik preciate it man, seemd like nobody was tuning in for it lol oh well maybe more people will.

Zap ya its a pretty big project, with no job i get bored as hell at home gotta keep busy

i got a little more fiberglassing done yeah i know its boring but it has to be done and i know ive searched thru alot of these build logs to find just the right design i wanted to do so i figured i might as well post mine. I Hope yall like/enjoy. I am thinking of covering almost all the fiberglass with a vinyl with a 1/4 inch foam backing, what do yall think? painted would be badass but i think the vinyl would look a little more professional and better imo

100_0858.jpg

Got the kickpanels made up for the selenium supertweeters but these things were so beast i had to put a double ring to mount them the way i wanted to.

100_0860.jpg

100_0861.jpg

little more fiberglassing done and bondo but the last fiberglassing of the kickpanels is below

100_0863.jpg

Archived