Bibby's Civic On Air! New Video Uploaded 12/29/07!

bibby>Chode

o hell ya i know how that can go.LOL i got a old 66impala and a fullsize long bed pickuptruck and BOTH of them just MURDER MY WALLET when it pulls into the gas pump!!!!!

main reason why i have 2 civics now.LOL my 99which i love as my cruiser... and my project 94civic that i can shift the gears and go all out with without worrying about geting money back outta the car.LOL

my plan for it so far is AIR instaled next ;) then im going to suicide the doors.... 2 things i always wanted on my old extended cab truck BUT never had the car for cause gas killed my paycheck every week alone! :(

and just wondering... how much can you play with the setup before the compressor has to kick back on again?

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

o hell ya i know how that can go.LOL i got a old 66impala and a fullsize long bed pickuptruck and BOTH of them just MURDER MY WALLET when it pulls into the gas pump!!!!!

main reason why i have 2 civics now.LOL my 99which i love as my cruiser... and my project 94civic that i can shift the gears and go all out with without worrying about geting money back outta the car.LOL

my plan for it so far is AIR instaled next ;) then im going to suicide the doors.... 2 things i always wanted on my old extended cab truck BUT never had the car for cause gas killed my paycheck every week alone! :(

and just wondering... how much can you play with the setup before the compressor has to kick back on again?

From 200psi, i can hit about 4 switches before the compressor kicks on at 160. Then i can play about 5minutes depending on how hard i am playing before i run completely out. That compressor is BAMF. It keeps me pounding!

Do you have any pics of your blacked out 2door? Pust some up if you dont. B)

well here is the majority of the feature pictures..

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/add...%20ROTM%20june/

tho i have changed it here and thier...... i love that car BUT i realy want a 99-00 hatchback which is the only reason i have it listed for sale.. tho i am considering puting it back mostly stock and keeping the aftermarket parts..... to put most of them on the new hatchback....

depends if it sells AS-IS. which i think it will sell as-is.... cause its just about tax time... so i know alot of people look into new cars around this time ;)

BUT if not by summer ill start swaping it back stock...... thats one good thing about keeping all your stock parts, and experimenting with other used parts... only thing that i cannt or wont put back stock is the window tint ;)

well my complete build can be found here

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/add...9%20Civic%20EX/

forgot to also ask how big is your air tank? im gonna guess 6or 8gallons by just looking at it...

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

Nice new vid bro! I randomly ran across it last night on youtube, and was like woahh that looks like bibbys car lol

btw nice music selection

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i know its motived me ALOT to get my ride on air...

im meeting a local guy today to buy six 1/2inch valves... no clue of brand name BUT o well 100bucks for them all, and 40bucks for two 2gallon air tanks, then ill just need the air lines, and then work on a compressor... ;)

thats my new years resolution.... get my 94coupe on air cans to hear that OOOOOO SOOOOOO SWEET... PPPPSssssss sound... hehehehhe

even tho i got a guy interested in buying the blue94.... im still not gonna stop the air can instal... cause hell it can always be transfered to my 99black one... im not gonna sell both civics so which ever one sells first ill keep the other.LOL i need to keep this MPG beast ;)

i just need to sell one of them to pay off all my bills and ill be satisfied.

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived