I feel like such a noob right now.... But how do you aim headlights? My passenger side low beam is way off in left field. I've never attempted to fix it, but it's started to bug me to death.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

i remember back when i was a kid my mom got pulled over. The a sheriff told her that her headlights where "outta whack" and aligned them for her by driving close to a garage door so the light beam was more focused and adjusted them with the screws.....(dirty piggster was macking on my mom lol)

this was on a 95 caviler so it wont work with any vehicles but it worked with my 93 talon :)

Edited by Bear Gri11z

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I park on level ground at night in front of a wall about 10 feet away. Adjust them on high beam until they are just a couple inches lower on the wall than they are on the car, use a tape measure. try to sit in the middle of the car and check if they are straight in front too. Go drive around and readjust as neccesary (sp) Or, go to the dealer. Your headlights might have levels on them if you check under the hood right above the light assembly.

98 Malibu. I forgot about this thread until I saw it when I was about to post another.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^