Second Skin Audio

Need some Opinions.

Hey guys im having a hard time deciding on a sub for my car. The two subs that it has come down to are the JL audio W6 or the FI Q.

Keep in mind I am not trying for output I am look for accuracy. If anyone has any experience with either sub or has heard both please say which you liked better and why.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=293-656

but between the 2 subs listed that is a tough one , i have wanted to experience the w6 for a while , but i think the fi is probably built to be more robust when pushed hard

Edited by b-dubs89

Im also wanting something that is accurate that is going to have amazing control that wont get sloppy, and that will need to get down and do hard work when needed. For the most part I want an amazingly clean sub that has a lot of control that wont get muddy on me.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

I know that. I have things in the works for my front stage. I haven't updated my build log in forever. Im probably going to go with Hybrid audio technologies with my front stage. I have been thinking the legatia or the legatia se would do on my front stage. I have also thrown the thought of the rockford t5's around as well.

oh don't worry my electrical will be more than up to par. This isn't my first rodeo. I really think that I am going to go with the FI Q

Edited by blkgp_03