So I was thinking today about people who always tell me it's a waiste of money to buy car audio stuff.. And honestly Ido agree, but that's with anything movies, parks, snowboarding, just another form of intertainment.. But then again.. I look at it somewhat as. Long term investment. Yeah you can blow a sub, burn a amp ect, but fr the most part it holds it's value. Whatcha guys think? I'm mowing the lawn little board to sorry about it being pretty damn random lmao

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

If car audio is a waste of money, then any other hobby or buying more than you need to get by is a waste of money.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

If car audio is a waste of money, then any other hobby or buying more than you need to get by is a waste of money.

I agree. Anything that isn't a necessity, but isn't car audio somewhat of an investment being you can resell it for a little less than what you bought it for, taking into account you took care of it

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

investment . although i have been kind of cheap about it all , buy a lot on ebay and used gear here and there a lot of times i actually make a small profit on some of the gear i buy and sell . got a pair of older alpine type r 10's in a prefab box off ebay for $48 to my door last year

If you work at best buy and take advantage of the kicker accommodation, it's a great investment. you have to wait a year before you can sell the gear, and you can only buy one complete system per year and you have to wait a year before you can sell it. but the prices you get are DAMN good. like 330 plus ship on the latext 2500 watt. even the older models go for about double that.

I got my 4 CVX 12's for like 440 something after shipping. Of course, I didn't know much about car audio at this point (I thought i could fit 4 12's in my trunk lol) but hell even a year later, i could still probably sell them for about 150-175 each. They were like 105 each plus shipping for me. sold a couple to my friend for 125 each.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i thought when you invest in something your suppose to make profit, not lose a little when you sell lol

although you do gain the satisfaction of a kick ass radio!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg