Second Skin Audio

subs up port back design

Need someone to give me a design I don't have computer to do so ...i have two 15" eartrquake tremor x and 4000 watt amp - box dimensions, 44" W x 24"D x 20" H .... "Could be a little more depth " subs up port back tuned to 33hz. I want the port on bottom across box like 40" wide ..sepreate chambers ." But open on bottom to both on port if that makes sense ......so it sepeate chambers but one port .any advice will help thanks ......by the way there going in a Ford explorer

that probably does about 1800 watts on a good day.

you don't need separate chambers

download torres calculator and make a box that's about 8 cubic feet NET

14 square inches of port per cubic foot

port will probably be around 20 inches long.

Might be hard hitting a 140 with that equipment.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I disagere they take that amp.good no over exscurtion how ever u spell it. And no distortion been running them with it for over 8 months and no problems so far....and I can't download it on my fone that's all I have that's why I was seeing if someone could post one on here for me I would appreciate it.........post with the 3d design and everything .... Thanks

Damn people!!!! I am pretty new to this forum, and i came to this forum because of quick response and the rep of cool people wanting to help out the ne people in car audio... everyone cant know everything...we all started with no knowledge.I have personally over 25 years exp..absolutlely no box exp..thats why im on here..So......GIVE THE KID A BREAK and help him out.....

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS