is that the one that weighs 90 lbs? you mentioned it does not hit the high notes, through trial and error i've found that the lower you tune the harder it is for a sub to hit those higher notes because the response falls off quickly. I did a box at 30hz and it didn't want anything to do with bass over 40hz, you can play around with it though, if you continue to increase the enclosure size it usually raises the response of the higher tones, all the while increasing your lows around the tune more and more. nice build looks like it sounds amazing.

XS-power1.jpg

Yea, its the new one that is heavy as hell. The sub is like 14" in height & the mounting hole is 11.5. It is a crazy huge 12" woofer.

Found it locally & decided I would give it a shot for kicks. Somthing to bump untill I get my hands on another gp3000dpro & hook up with a single 18" in there hehe.

Thanks man, it sounds pretty decent on the low bass. Sound quality is all good except for the fact it wont touch higher bass to much but I like my bass low anyways 25hz-35hz range.

My last setup in the rex was a rd audio alpha 15 in 4 cubes @ 28hz. It would do 142-144 from 29hz-50hz. I have a video of it on my youtube as well.

Its enough to hold me down for a bit anyway untill I get everything I need for the next setup to be installed. Should be cool to see what its got on full power.

Sweet, I studied that sub for like 3 days straight, when I was trying to figure out what sub was going to work best, I had to choose my sub based off of my box design. It wasn't already built, but due to what i'm doing which is very specific, i had to plot every high end (worth buying) sub to see which would give me the best results out of my enclosure. It was kinda fun to do, I went backwards. The price per performance was very tempting. I found one somewhere for lke $579 free shipping for the 12" but a SC DD won the battle

XS-power1.jpg

Nice i barely get one xxx 12 for my wife's car but im gonna need to recone it

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

sub weighs 76 78lbs.. far from 90

and nicce anything gets loud in a crx.. also how was that hole to cut out? i sure had a terrable time lol.. trace the bottom of the motor get sstuck 1/2 way in take it out recut etc etc..took me 40mins to make 1 sub hole..

and nicce anything gets loud in a crx.. also how was that hole to cut out? i sure had a terrable time lol.. trace the bottom of the motor get sstuck 1/2 way in take it out recut etc etc..took me 40mins to make 1 sub hole..

several websites were saying 90lbs, probably shipping wieght, I just looked at one site audiosavings, and they claim they are 92 http://www.audiosavi...D2/XXX12D2.aspx, ebay says 90lb on multiple auctions, wasn't trying to misinform anyone, but I have yet to see a site that does not say they are 90+ pounds.

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

several websites were saying 90lbs, probably shipping wieght, I just looked at one site audiosavings, and they claim they are 92 http://www.audiosavi...D2/XXX12D2.aspx, ebay says 90lb on multiple auctions, wasn't trying to misinform anyone, but I have yet to see a site that does not say they are 90+ pounds.

for sure not a 90lb woofer unless the 1 i built a box for was on a diet with jenny craig

76lbs just asked the guy i made the box for