12" Type-r's For Sale

For sale 2 12'' alpine type-r dual 4 ohm(swr1242d)only used for about a month if that,no shipping only local in Houston,Tx. or immediate surrounding areas $200 non negotiable,i still have the boxes to them.they were run off a crucnch gp1100.2 in a pre-fab slotted box and they were loud even though they were a bit under powered and in a cheap box.

pm me

Edited by roscoe1129
no personal info

• 2 weeks later...
For sale 2 12'' alpine type-r dual 4 ohm(swr1242d)only used for about a month if that,no shipping only local in Houston,Tx. or immediate surrounding areas $200 non negotiable,i still have the boxes to them.they were run off a crucnch gp1100.2 in a pre-fab slotted box and they were loud even though they were a bit under powered and in a cheap box.

alright someone make me a reasonable offer,i want to get rid of these things right now.i have these listed on 4 other sites so if you want them jump on em now

Edited by roscoe1129

come on people,now im only asking for $150 so someone step up.

for that price if you still have them on the 18th i buy them. the 18th is wheni get paid next

----reference's----

meade916

Will you sell just 1? xD

Edited by pur3fknpawah

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

You dont really have a selling reputation to show for? You got ebay account? anything?

i have an ebay account but i dont think it really matters,cause i will be meeting up with the interested individual and if they like the spaekers they can go ahed and buy them and if they dont like them,then they dont have to.

again this is LOCAL ONLY