FS: 160db+ 28,000 Watt Hummer H2 -- Fully Loaded

Let me explain how you can buy this car. I know most people won't have the cash for the car (I wouldn't either).

The car can be financed for a little past NADA value which is around $18,000. This would mean that you can finance the car for as little as a $1 or as much as $18,000.

With that being said, if you financed the car for $10,000, you would have a payment for $200 / mo with no money down. For $18,000, the payment would be around $300 / mo with no money down.

Now take my asking price $30,000 and subtract $18,000 and you would only have to add $12k cash for the car with a small monthly payment.

I don't want to part the car out because I'd like to see someone get some enjoyment out of it as it is but if you want it, here's how you can do it.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

• 3 weeks later...

Let me explain how you can buy this car. I know most people won't have the cash for the car (I wouldn't either).

The car can be financed for a little past NADA value which is around $18,000. This would mean that you can finance the car for as little as a $1 or as much as $18,000.

With that being said, if you financed the car for $10,000, you would have a payment for $200 / mo with no money down. For $18,000, the payment would be around $300 / mo with no money down.

Now take my asking price $30,000 and subtract $18,000 and you would only have to add $12k cash for the car with a small monthly payment.

I don't want to part the car out because I'd like to see someone get some enjoyment out of it as it is but if you want it, here's how you can do it.

hmm this actually sounds interesting. ill spread the word to a couple ppl and get back to you bro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived