Knukonceptz Wiring Kit

I Hope so...

Well Im doing 3-4 runs Of + and 3-4 runs Of NEG...

I know i Wont even Notice Anything But, Does Anybody Have Pics Of the KLM Wire....?

One time when I was making an order from them I just threw some in there to see what it looked right. I would go find it and take some pics for you, but we just moved and I have no clue where it was. If memory serves, it looked pretty much just like the kollossus cable besides it has the silver/alluminum color from the sides, and the copper isn't as distinct when you look at it dead on at the cut, since there isn't as much copper in it. Sorry I can't get pics for you. Don't quote me on any of that though, its been a while since I saw it and am not 100% sure on anything.

Guest MegaloManiac
Post pix Of the KLM Wire...

I just Bought 200ft Of it and I wanna See if i got Jewd!

you got jewd, that wire is horrible to run. its stiff as shit. I suggest you have a heat gun to heat it up so you can bend it a bit

I just got my order yesterday. I'll post some pix when I find my camera. I started to solder some terminals on and I see what your talking about when you say heat it up a little and it'll be easier to bend. Overall it doesn't seem to be that stiff I mean when it came off the UPS truck where it was all day with temperatures in the teens, yea I was like holy shit is this hard but once I brought it in and it got room temp it was fine. I don't think it's bad for what I paid for it though

Guest Nismofreak
you got jewd, that wire is horrible to run. its stiff as shit. I suggest you have a heat gun to heat it up so you can bend it a bit

x2. I have it and I really regret getting it. Can't wait to upgrade to the kolossus wire....a big difference lol

but for the money it okay. I did the big 3 with no problems lol. Its hard to bend but for the money its okay

Edited by Nismofreak