WTB: head unit

Looking for a single din head unit with 3 pair outputs, good amount of equalizers, decent amount of color options, 3.5mm aux input on the front. Deck cannot look beaten or super worn. Im not looking for something amazing either, it will be put in 1 of 3 vehicle being a 1974 MG, a 1987 toyota pick-up, or a 1999 Ford Ranger x-cab. so it wont be playing on a huge system, just something convenient to get me by. I was definitely looking into the pioneers or JVCs on sonicelctronix but didn't know if I wanted to spend up to $150 on one. Lemme know what you got, thanks!

Check out my for sale thread I have some single dins for sale and will be adding more soon.

you're just letting everyone know that you have stuff for sale man hahaha, jk I would be doing it too. I don't think I'm going to buy any midbass for right now but thanks anyway

how many posts to you have to have in order to sell? I have a sony HU and 10 gauge amp wiring kit that I have no use for :/

Edited by Crandis16

^^^^^^^you have to have a min of 150 posts

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Check out my for sale thread I have some single dins for sale and will be adding more soon.

you're just letting everyone know that you have stuff for sale man hahaha, jk I would be doing it too. I don't think I'm going to buy any midbass for right now but thanks anyway

how many posts to you have to have in order to sell? I have a sony HU and 10 gauge amp wiring kit that I have no use for :/

:lol2: if someone is looking for something I might have might as well let them know. The buyer gets what they want and I make a sell sounds like a win win to me. Plus free advertising is free.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

:lol2: if someone is looking for something I might have might as well let them know. The buyer gets what they want and I make a sell sounds like a win win to me. Plus free advertising is free.

lol, free advertising is free hahaha. I'm doing 2 more builds for other people. unfortunately they are noobs and originally planned on going to the shop and probably getting some xplods installed :/ I stopped them from doing that and I am in charge of their build now :D I don't think they know what midbass is yet otherwise they might want it. If I find someone though I'll point them towards your free advertising though :)

Just found out. I want to sell my cheap HU and 10 gauge wire but most the people here use 10 gauge wire to give power to their subs, not to their amp lol. oh well....

Just found out. I want to sell my cheap HU and 10 gauge wire but most the people here use 10 gauge wire to give power to their subs, not to their amp lol. oh well....

hell sell it dude you never know someone might buy it

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )