2 Blown 15" Kicker CVX's $77.50 Shipped!

Sale Pending on the4 Channel

No wants to recone the Kicker's into dope ass sub. They can be reconed using fixmyspeaker.com. :drinks:

PSI doesn't make a recone for those motors, and won't recone them either as they are a 2.6" coil and he won't touch anything below 3" coil. He couldn't even if he wanted To as he doesn't stock those size parts

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

No wants to recone the Kicker's into dope ass sub. They can be reconed using fixmyspeaker.com. :drinks:

PSI doesn't make a recone for those motors, and won't recone them either as they are a 2.6" coil and he won't touch anything below 3" coil. He couldn't even if he wanted To as he doesn't stock those size parts

I have an email from someone at fixmyspeaker.com with a price for the rebuild and shipping back to me. I did ask about buying parts and I was told they needed to be sent to be fixed. I am not sure who "he" is or who responded to my email but I was given a quote for a rebuild on these.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I have an email from someone at fixmyspeaker.com with a price for the rebuild and shipping back to me. I did ask about buying parts and I was told they needed to be sent to be fixed. I am not sure who "he" is or who responded to my email but I was given a quote for a rebuild on these.

hmm weird, last i talked to dave he said he wouldnt do l7/cvx motors, but it is what it is then

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

hmm weird, last i talked to dave he said he wouldnt do l7/cvx motors, but it is what it is then

My last email to PSI was on May 1 with the final quote for rebuilding and shipping each back. The price is really not that bad for a set of custom 15's, they also mentioned using their soft parts the sub could handle around 850w rms each.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived