Bibby's Civic On Air Build Thread

also..... ya i know another question.LOL

considering gauges.... do you not have any yet? and are ALL gauges 1/8inch line? i asume for a daily driver youd want some gauges..... to at least save your tires from horible premature wear...... just find your sweet PSI and be sure to get the car aligned at that pressure. at least thats what my plan is, ive even tought about posibly having MORE valves tho CHEAP smaller ones and some presure regulators to setup a ride height quick switch....

its just an idea at this point cause thats 2 or 4 more valves PLUS 2 pressure regulators. I THINK its a good idea to extend tire life HUGE!!!!!

in all good fun comes a price and i know tire wear is the biggest cost.lol

i can tell that bad enough with my friends tires since we swaped suspensions from my lowered to his stock. i got my alignment fixed he is to cheap and his tires show HORIBLE INNER WEAR from his toe from the drop.

im looking to buying air line and gauges next, and then buy valves. i just KEEP watching air suspension videos lately and ive been addicted to the PSSSSSSSSSSSSssssss sound since!

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

looks pimp!

what is that on top of the rear cylander between the strut tower and the top of the can? Looks about an inch thick.

also, on the front, it looks like you have a lot of threads showing where it goes into the pipe collar......can you go in further and get more of a drop out of it?

edit: i just went and looked at mine and i dont have that nut on top of the bottom bracket (rear).....mine is threaded directly into the bracket with no nut on top or bottom. There is another inch of drop right there too.....

On top of the cylinder is the rubber bushing/another metal bracket.

I'm all the way screwed into the collar. there is a flat peice there that you can grab with soe channell locks to tighten.

lol s that your wife slappin switches?

nah, she was just holdin the box after i set it how i wanted, so i could snap a pic.

She has hit some though.

Archived