2 AQ HDC3 18's in my 99 Tahoe **LOT'S OF PICS**

My box is single layer birch with a double flush baffle..and all thred top to bottom side to side..I push 17k to it with 4 18s zero flex

So in my case where would you put it?

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Sideways few inches from port from side to side..if top flexes then one top to bottom.. you have the port sides that will give you added support so most flex will be on sides

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

So inbetween the V and the port. Pretty much do + with all thread?

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Hooked her up last night as is, no bracing and only 1 baffle. Wired them at 1 ohm and man...... This shit bangs. Definately the loudest system i've had! Played around with it for about 2 hours. Subs weren't even warm to the touch. Didn't play much low stuff but I did play Dorrough- Trunk Bang and the lows in that made my barn doors flap!! The subs are barely moving at all! Can't wait for these STIFF bitches to loosen up and kill the lows!!!!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Good lookin box bro. I ain't gonna use ur same box dimensions but could u pm them to me so I can get a idea of what ie (port length and width at back and front) I'm lookin at I'm thinkin bout doin 2 18s in my 97 hoe. But I'm pretty sure my measurements are close to yours except height a little. If not its kool bro. And deff use allthread wit floor stands to push on the box

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

yeah thats what he means im like 99% sure..also if you plan to meter take ur sander (or router) and round off the edge of the back of the ports..usually good for a tenth or 2 on the meter..and glad it sounds good bro :good: aq hd's are fo sure some good woofers

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Round over inside edges of port or use 11/2 pvc and cut 3/4 slot out of midddle an slide it over port edges on each side it will help airflow into port...post some vids

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Good lookin box bro. I ain't gonna use ur same box dimensions but could u pm them to me so I can get a idea of what ie (port length and width at back and front) I'm lookin at I'm thinkin bout doin 2 18s in my 97 hoe. But I'm pretty sure my measurements are close to yours except height a little. If not its kool bro. And deff use allthread wit floor stands to push on the box

Thanks man. And PM sent!!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

yeah thats what he means im like 99% sure..also if you plan to meter take ur sander (or router) and round off the edge of the back of the ports..usually good for a tenth or 2 on the meter..and glad it sounds good bro :good: aq hd's are fo sure some good woofers

Definitely plan on getting a good round over bit for the port! And I'm loving the AQ's!!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Round over inside edges of port or use 11/2 pvc and cut 3/4 slot out of midddle an slide it over port edges on each side it will help airflow into port...post some vids

I work during the day so the 1st chance I get with some daylight I will definitely post some vids on my channel!! And I think I will use the pvc idea because it would be hard as hell to stick my router in the port to round it over lol!!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Archived