2 AQ HDC3 18's in my 99 Tahoe **LOT'S OF PICS**

New high score for mi!!

1479db47hz.png

Not my 148 but damn near close!! Still have alot to do. This was @47hz.

Was that sealed up on music or burp ?

You're almost at your goal.

Sealed up and a 47hz burp. I know man almost there. That .25ohm killed my voltage!! Really need to start investing in my electrical!!

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

I'm sure you'll find somewhere to gain .1 db

Yea I'll get it!! Got a bunch of tips and tricks on how to get it at the comp.

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Tuned in for sure man! Nice build im thinking of doing a build just like this in my navigator when i buy it . How do you like the AQ's ? I hear they sound different from other subs what do you think ? Did you go with the aluminum coils ? I may just to throw crazy power. I may go 4 15s or 2 18s like you. Hair trick ?? I alreadg have an aq 3500.1. Tuned in mayne.

I love my AQ's. My suspension is finally starting to loosen up after beating the hell out of them for a month and a half. But mine are begging for more power!! If I were you I would get another 3500 (As long as you have the electrical to back them) and get the aluminum coils. And it would be easier to hair trick with the 4 15's!! But mine do move some air!!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Sweet! Thanks man. I have seen people say aq subs have a different sound then other subs. Do you hear a difference or what not ?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Sweet! Thanks man. I have seen people say aq subs have a different sound then other subs. Do you hear a difference or what not ?

It's kind of hit or miss. My box is around 12 cubes. Tuned to 33hz. Some songs sound really good some don't. But as far as being able to hear a difference, no I don't hear a specific difference in my aq subs from my other setups, other than its loud as shit. Lmao

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Hey man nice build. Tuned in to see you make your goal. I bet once you do your electrical you will be closer to your goal.

Thanks alot! Yea I feel like I really only need a good alt and a good battery to get me to closer to 150.

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Hey man nice build. Tuned in to see you make your goal. I bet once you do your electrical you will be closer to your goal.

Thanks alot! Yea I feel like I really only need a good alt and a good battery to get me to closer to 150.

I too am in search for 150 territory so I wish you best of luck man. I know I will need it. When you do your alt. are you planning on just running one big one or stock plus the big alt?

I too am in search for 150 territory so I wish you best of luck man. I know I will need it. When you do your alt. are you planning on just running one big one or stock plus the big alt?

Depends on if I get a good price on a dual bracket. But I am more than likely going to run either a Singer 350a alt plus stock or one singer 400a alt. Im real big on trying to get equipment that I will be able to use in the long run. Which is also why it takes me so long to buy stuff lol.

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Finally got Video #1 up from saturdays show. Check it out and show your boy some love! There will be stripper hair tricks in Video #2!! So stay tunned!!!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Archived