Sic_fx Hatch Air Ride Post Install Pics**car Got Sold Today!**

i never posted pics of my build so i figured i'd take a few as comparison shots for bibby's brackets and whatnot.

front upper mount(also check out the rub marks, gotta cut it to go any lower)

DSCF0174.jpg

front lower mount

DSCF0176.jpg

passenger front valves

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0170.jpg

driver front valves

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

rear upper mount

DSCF0177.jpg

rear lower mounts(mine are way different from bibby's, they are shorter) i need to relocate the hard line for the brakes as it rubs the cylinder

DSCF0180.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

DSCF0178.jpg

Edited by sic_fx
groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

you can just see where the tire rubs above the cylinder when the rear is all the way down in this pic, i'll try to get another pic of the other side later

DSCF0177.jpg

red switch box, had to label it. car kicked my ass twice.

DSCF0181.jpg

tank, compressor, Kicker KX700.5, all the rear valves are mounted under the false floor, and the rear dumps are vented out via airline behind the bumper.

Image040-1.jpg

outside pics, yes i have lost 3 center caps off my wheels, air ride has it's disadvantages.

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg

still 3 wheels(kinda)

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Damn dude, your civic is clean as hell. I never saw any daytime pics of it, so I couldnt really tell.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

no comments on the new pics yet? i even broke my own rule and put up more detailed pics for you guys.

nice

my brother in law use to have a Mazda b2200 with bags and he was running some custom made vales and some def. kind of pipe it was not for air bags it was a 1in and so was the vales and he could get it to hop about 6in's with air bags i dont know a lot myself but i like your set up looks nice and the car is very clean and i like the rims to good job bro.

i got these ptc fittings from suicidedoors.com, and have seen them personally go beyond 350psi. and i'm in the middle hole, the top hole would require me to notch and reinforce my lower arm. i have found a few parts to lower my car further without having to cut anything. i found front dropped knuckles, and dropped trailing arms for the rear.

I couldve used these pics a week ago! :mad:

Looks good bro. Why are you using push in fittings instead of compression?

And how in the hell did you get into that top hole. I have no way unless i cut the lower control arm?

top hole.... looks like its in the second hole to me....

BUT i dont think you can get it any lower realy....

only way i can see geting into that top hole is if you weld the nut to the top of the bracket like i see on some that are welded to the top BUT by raising the nut and using the top hole your not gaining any drop realy.....

im so ready to airride my 94coupe!!!!!!

tho ill be rocken on stock size tires so i SHOULDNT have to worry about as much rubbing.LOL my main concern so far is that front sharp lip that comes down.... ill have to cut it out and weld on a flat piece of metal so it wont cut into the tire...

and i REALY LIKE THAT IDEA of labeling the switch box! very smooth! ill definatly copy you on that. LMFAO

i think ive ALMOST got enough parts to start and bag my rear.. now i just need air lines and a compressor, pressure switch. and maybe some larger air tanks... i got 2gallon ones but i just read the top of them and its labeled 150PSI MAX.... well that doesnt seem like enough PSI to have to much fun.LOL but im puting a starter kit together right now.... 150 is alot beter than none. LMFAO

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg