Well it was a nice day to get some video. And needed to get a little dust off the youtube page. Now i just need to dust off the car.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Is that at seaside park?

Yes it is.

got the big 3 done or anything? pretty serious voltage drop there..prolly if you get a good agm charger it would help also.. topped off batteries are the best battery

Yeah i got big 3, fresh brushes in the alt. but my main problem is very low idle. Any one with a Mk2 VW would know that its a pain to keep a steady idle with the mechinal fuel injection. Im planing to do a ABF clone swap that uses the better alts from 93-98 Vws. Plus on real hot days and sitting at idle the voltage drop low even without the system playing. But a short drive around the block brings voltage back up some.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Heh didnt think anyone else from ct was on this site let alone from the bpt area....nice mk2 from what i can see lol was always a fan of mk2's and nice vid, does have good sound what camera do you use? im trying to take some vids of my system but all i've got is the ipod camera and that thing sounds terrible...

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

Heh didnt think anyone else from ct was on this site let alone from the bpt area....nice mk2 from what i can see lol was always a fan of mk2's and nice vid, does have good sound what camera do you use? im trying to take some vids of my system but all i've got is the ipod camera and that thing sounds terrible...

I got a HD Mino Flip. If you pause when im in the car you can see i got it wrap with Marvin The Martian Skins Wrap. I tend to try to keep a somewhat low key in most areas in Bpt since you most likely know what its all about.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg