Sonic Electronix

funny cus one of my cousins has a similar problem. Its not the HID's its something else because his always go out everytime i see him only one beam is on lol. Whats even weirder is that he has an 03 chevy aswell there might be a flaw google searching may help you.

Yeah its only the passenger side that goes out. I ordered sum for a couple of friends and one has a tahoe like mine and another a chevy silverado. All roughly the same year and they always go out. Its gotta be a flaw in the vehicle.

put it back in and ground the ground wire of the ballast to the battery or car see if that helps the reason for the problem is the lcm not sending enough volts out to your light

Im gettin a steady 14.4 v.

ythe lights of your car work off a computer that puts out under 12v thats the reason why they made that relay kit but not a lot of people know the ground has the same proplem and need to be grounded to frame to make better circuit give it a try