Sonic Electronix

Ok I have another post that's helped a little bit but I'm still trying to finalize what I'm getting. I think the cadence f100.5 is the best for what I'm wanting. I want the infinity reference 6030cs for the front and I was looking at the 5030cf for the back and an rex 10" sub. I don't know much about the Rms and wattage but will these work together I don't want to blow anything

Ok I have another post that's helped a little bit but I'm still trying to finalize what I'm getting. I think the cadence f100.5 is the best for what I'm wanting. I want the infinity reference 6030cs for the front and I was looking at the 5030cf for the back and an rex 10" sub. I don't know much about the Rms and wattage but will these work together I don't want to blow anything

What are exactly are you wanting man?

There are some very good brands in this site man. Look around at some brands other guys here are running. Selenium, AA, Sundown, Hertz, Rainbow, Morel, ETC. Alot of great options you cant go wrong here man. As for amps check out some of the amps partners here offer they get the job done for a great price

Ok I'll look but honestly I've already been looking a lot and I have found what I posted I just want to A. Make sure they are a good choice. And B. Make sure the amp will work with the speakers and sub. And if not what would be a good amp for that setup. I'm pretty set on the speakers. Idk about the sub a buddy picked it out

first thing i can tell you is it is advice not advise

second all of the stuff you listed is not what i would call sq. will it sound better than stock? yeah but how much better is the question

third install is key

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hybrid, hertz, morel, focal nuff said.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I think hes just wanting to know about brands he can afford, not the best ones out there.

yeah infinity front and back should work fine. just look on the speaker or the box and see what your rms is for each set, then add them together.

Edited by bassface

I don't ae a lot to spend I'm looking to spend $500 total. I get that its not going to be the best thing ever. Can someone help me? I'm not asking u to down grade what I post or just through out the names of manufacturers I just need help cause I don't know anything about this stuff.

500 for components and amps

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.