Sonic Electronix

i have 4 12"L7s in 5 cubes on a 1250.1 i know i need more power but its just not soundin rite my cars frequency is 43 and ive got the box tuned to 28htz ive tried chaning frequency setings on the amp linedriver deck and changing port length with no success im out of ideas and lookin for a 3000+ watt amp and lookin to hit 150+ in a trunk car

140db

Tuning is way too low for musical listening on those subs. It would be nice to know your box specs for these subs. I'm curious to know what kind of port area you're feeding them. How do you know that you're tuned to 28, did someone tell you this? Have you done the math to know? Also, 150 out of a trunk is no easy feat. Good luck and welcome to the forum. Give us some information and we will help you the best we can. Also, try to stay open minded and TAKE the advice given to you(if by a guy that knows his shit).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Also....didn't see that you said FOURRRR L7s in 5 cubes. There's your problem right there. You have WAYYYYYY too little area to those subs, and I'm still betting that your port area isn't right either. Who designed and built your box?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I have done the math i designed it and my buddy built it its a 2 chamber box with 1 4" aro port on each chamber with the ports on the out side of the box ive used a couple of diff box calculators on the internet the box started out at 39 htz at 6" and i now have it 14 inches at 28 htz per chamber

140db

then you have too many woofers. take two out and get a new design from someone on here that knows these woofers.

edit: you're trying to fit 10lb of shit into a 5lb bag. the results wont be good, as you can clearly see.

Edited by Kranny

better to have a couple subs in a proper box than a handful in a improper box

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps