alaskanzx5 rockford build in a ford focus.

well this might be my last year db chasing. considering selling it and just going with a single 10 or 12 when the year is up but after having so much bass i dont know if i could go for such a small amount. if i keep it i will build a new box closer to 35hz so that i can get nice and low. my plans change all the time so only time will tell.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

2 more short videos.

had audio recording in this one i suggest just turning off the sound on your computer since my phone can in no way record or reproduce the bass.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 3 weeks later...

my tropies from 6 of 7 competions ive competed in. 4 2nd place trophies, 2 1st place tropies and my 7th competition i took 1st and as my trophy they will be installing an autostart/car alarm, about a $700 package so my newest trophiy will be hanging from my key chain.

score from last comp - 146.6 on an ac-170 at 44hz

latest score on the ac-190 is a 144.5 at 44hz

trophies.jpg

just a little update, i have done part of the big 3, my engine ground and battery ground are 1/0 gauge now gotta wait on my dad to do the alt power wire seeing as to how he has the tools for it. also might do a new box now, i know i can do a little bit better then what im doing. just gotta find the right box

my next possible box - still looking at options -

newboxmaybe.png

maybenewboxinside.png

boxnewmaybe.png

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

• 1 month later...

so, today i took some time to put some fabric on the box and paint the baffle. i left the speakers in when i painted it and just taped them off. didnt sand anything and maybe spent a while hour at most doing the fabric and paint so i know its not the best job in the world but it is only a temp setup because as everyone knows the build never truely ends. that and im realy wanting to wall the car with 4 12s but i might go with 2 15s instead because i could save a good amount of money going that route which i could put towards some xspower batts or maybe getting the car painted who knows. anyways i will take picks once its back in the car but first i have to find someone to help me carry the beast of a box back down the stairs and into the car.

hmmm. 2 15s walled with the wall being as far back as possible or 4 12s walled with the wall being right behind the back seat??? save money to get better batteries ect ect or 4 12s??? maybe a coin flip??? well i have a good 6 months to figure out where im going with the sub setup because right now im working on my h/u and front sound stage.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets