Our boat was stolen... Story "Recovered"

SORRY! I didn't read it right I thought he was quoting me.........I feel like an ass now.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Dude, that sucks. But at least ya'll got it back. The one thing I have no respect for is a thief.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

My 2002 204 Angler was stolen around the same time from Carolina Beach. It has not been recovered. I would love to know the address or location of the crack house. I am really glad you got your boat back. [email protected]

I just realized, I think I accidentally left some corona on my boat. i had a small clear tackle box / tackle container on my boat. I also had a cast net, ladder, and two first aid kits. There might have been some crackers on there too.

If I can find out where this house is I will definately go down there and search the area.

Thank you,

John

Edited by jfriend