Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to upgrade my alarm but after 2 unreplied to threads I have gotten no help from the people on ls1gto.com. so I thought I'd come here. I want to use the Viper 5901 alarm. Which factory immobilizer bypass do I need and any other bypasses I may need. I tried flash-it.com and they didn't have 04-06 gtos listed.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6061 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...